As one of the UK’s leading SEO and PPC agencies, we at novi.digital are always focused on innovating further and improving our services. This blog covers many of the key strategies novi.digital are utilising to help you have greater success with your SEO in 2019.
- The importance of user experience in 2019
- Why SEO training is becoming more important
- How we produce convincing SEO-friendly content
- How to make the best use of your data in 2019
- Why personalised SEO can help your business in 2019
- How we optimise your site for mobile usage
- Key technical SEO factors for 2019
- The significance of optimising for voice search
- Our combination of social media PPC and SEO
- The value of local search as ‘near me’ searches rise
User experience and the Google playbook
At the end of 2018, Google published a document explaining the importance of easy-to-use websites in better engaging users. Like Google, we understand that the user experience is key in generating greater sales. Conversions can increase by optimising websites which creates a smoother user journey towards a sale.
That’s why our SEO work includes a clear focus on user experience. Increasing the engagement from each individual user. The work is also rewarded by Google with increased visibility for your website.
Training for your SEO in 2019
The average standard of SEO knowledge is continuing to rise. In 2019, it is likely to be increasingly helpful for businesses to refocus on their SEO to remain competitive. To meet this need, alongside our management services, we provide extra training for businesses.
We hold regular live events throughout the UK as well as tailor-made courses. As an award-winning industry leader, we are well placed to provide expert training for your team.
Producing great content is just as important for SEO in 2019
Websites that produce great SEO content are far more likely to engage their visitors and convert them into customers. But we know it can be time-consuming to create high-quality content for your site regularly.
To solve this problem, we developed a WordPress plugin called Synonymizer. The plugin allows us to create relevant and targeted content quickly. For example, the plugin allows a single piece of content to target a range of locations that your business serves. Supported by our team of experienced copywriters, we can produce in-depth and SEO-friendly content for your site.
GDPR highlights the value of user data
Data privacy laws like GDPR are continuing to produce big changes in how data is used and analysed. Google Analytics now keeps the website and user data for a shorter period of time. Yet, this data has become no less valuable.
That’s why we provide SEO reports and audits to help you break down your data more effectively. We’ll use that data to design a plan for you to make step-by-step improvements in your SEO for 2019.
In 2019, many companies need a more personalised SEO strategy
Many digital marketing agencies have a repetitive and singular process that they use with all their clients. We at novi.digital believe that a more personalised approach delivers better results.
Our bespoke and tailored packages are designed to focus on what is most relevant to your business. This approach helps to create more value unique to your company. You can read about the changes we’ve been able to create for our clients here.
Mobile continues to be the dominant medium for search
4 years ago, Google announced that mobile searches had overtaken desktop searches. But many websites are still not realising the critical importance of optimising your website for mobile. Optimising for mobile is not only a technical issue.
Learning how to turn your mobile visitors into customers requires an in-depth understanding of mobile behaviour. 70% of mobile searches lead to an action within an hour, which is why novi.digital places a heavy emphasis on making your site mobile-friendly with our psychology-focused approach.
Technical SEO factors to help you get ahead
- Mobile: Google now prioritises mobile sites with mobile-first indexing. This means that the mobile version of your site is now considered by Google to be the most significant for SEO. With mobile being so crucial to a profitable SEO campaign, we don’t just focus on mobile behaviour. As the range of mobile devices continues to expand, technical compatibility for your site is key.
We design your site to be compatible with varying screen sizes and changes in resolution. We also focus on enhancing the readability and functionality of your mobile site.
- Structured data: Helping Google to better understand your site is a key part of good technical SEO. There are now more opportunities than ever to get more of your site’s information onto Google. We can help you with this using structured data. This helps us to educate Google about what information is on your site. This can lead to a profitable feature on the search engine.
Recently, Google launched its Q and A structured data form. This allows a site to answer common questions about a topic which can lead to more engagement and conversions.
- Page speed: Page speed improvements can often need a high level of technical expertise, which is why we recommend utilising novi.digital’s many years of experience. Page speed is not just an SEO factor for Google, it has a direct impact on your number of sales.
A 1-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. This makes page speed once again a key focus for novi.digital in 2019.
Voice search is on the rise
Many businesses are unaware of just how fast voice search is growing. Google says that more than 20% of searches are already voice based. Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri are now mainstream methods of conducting a search. This is an opportune moment to optimise for voice search, and we can help you to future-proof your website content.
The impact of social media for SEO
Social media and SEO can often feel like separate entities. But at novi.digital, we use social media to complement our SEO work. Used together, social media and SEO create a more powerful marketing strategy. We can create a bespoke strategy for you that assesses which platforms would likely deliver the highest ROI for your company.
Optimising for local businesses in 2019
Local SEO has always been an important pillar of what we do at novi.digital. In 2019, the importance of local search for businesses is set to increase further. 82% of mobile shoppers now conduct ‘near me’ searches.
Being the most visible and attractive local option for a search can be highly lucrative. We’re experienced in personalising our SEO management to local businesses. You can read our independent client reviews here and about our achievements so far.
Interested in taking your SEO further in 2019? Get in contact and find out how we can help you deliver on your SEO goals.
Email us at [email protected] or call us on 01524 566 736