We approach our CRO audit service as a way to give our clients a roadmap to success. Using detailed analysis of data, we lay out ways to engage visitors, streamline the customer journey, and improve the ratio of visitors who ‘convert’ into customers.
Our CRO audit is a one-off service. We bring our experience and expertise to bear on your site’s performance once visitors reach it. Our recommendations in this audit focus on improving the effectiveness of your site in selling your services or products.
Greater Than the Sum of Their Parts
We also offer SEO and PPC audits. Refinements to SEO and PPC will increase the number of visitors to your site. Implementing multiple audits produces a much greater ROI. You should consider multiple audits to shape an overall digital marketing strategy.
CRO Optimisation Check
For your audit, we’ll:
- Analyse data on user behaviour on the site.
- Identify pages or performance issues which act as roadblocks on the customer journey.
- Discuss with you and review data to identify key products or services, loss-leaders, and other major items.
- Review page content to ensure each stage on typical customer journeys has a page which leads smoothly to the next.
- Assess site menu structure and other navigation layout questions to ensure it’s always easy to proceed.
- Identify key pages to optimise.
- Review outreach and linking practices. Consider how conventional marketing measures and external links affect the customer journey.
- Create recommendations to ensure the site offers strong support to visitors brought in by specific outreach paths.
An effective CRO strategy is one that’s tailored directly to the site. We’ll take the time to understand your company mission and how it affects your goals for your site. Our recommendations will be tailored to those goals.
Our audits are as personalised as the work done in our long-term service contracts. We know our customers deserve the edge over their competition. We want to be that edge.
To book an audit or find out more, contact us here, call the office on 01524 510 570, or email [email protected]. We look forward to it.